Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hanging around in Kajang at 2 a.m.

Just few minutes after I lie on the bed, a received a call from my friend saying there is a junior who got food poisoning. I rushed to his room with another friend of mine. seeing him lying on his bed. Vomit and went to toilet once. We were thought he only has minor food poisoning, which is not really serious. He said he has stomachache, we thought maybe he feel hungry after vomit, and then we ask him to drink some warm milo and continue to sleep, and call us if getting serious.

And then, we back to our room. At that time, his room mate come to my room by calling my name. I know it is getting serious. My friend and I decided to send him to Kajang hospital. We borrowed a car from another friend. 4 of us including his room mate sent him to the hospital. The doctor let him sleep on the bed and put in NCL for him while checking his blood.

While waiting him, we went to nearest KFC to eat some food. After finished, we went back to the hospital and he just came out. Thanks God, everything were ok and nothing serious. Only ate wrong during his dinner. After that we go back to UKM after took his medicine and sick leave.

Get well soon, my friend. God bless.

No comments: