Monday, October 3, 2011

Synopsis of the day...=)

Wake in the early morning and doing my washing. Clothes since last saturday. It was cold and the sky still dark and then I had a mug of milk tea + biscuits as my breakfast.

Going to my class at 9am, and I realized I had forgotten to bring my tutorial. I borrowed from my friend and promised her to give her back, but after the class I back to my room and forgot to give back to her..Gosh... I am sorry...>.<

I rest in till 12pm and then we have a mini discussion in library before we go to class at 1pm and the lab at 2pm. Today lab was interesting. no need to use calculate. Just use our hand to do wiring.. My friend was electric shocked by the meter. Hope his finger is ok. I remembered 2 years ago where I get my Certificate from CIDB in single phase wiring. It was an old day where we gather and do wiring everyday in school..

Tonight was the 1st class for BSMM Duty Slot in UKM. Thanks God, everything run smoothly and the students(juniors) were understand too until I have time to sit down to blog. Hope it will continue until the end of semester..^^

May the Lord always be with all of you..
Good night..=)

No comments: