Thursday, September 16, 2010

Heart of a Servant

Holiday is ended. I am now just back to campus from Kajang church. Thanks God, I really have a great holiday by spending it with Him. I attended extended theology in Olive Garden, Port Dickson for one week.

We learned about the book of Ezekiel by Pr. Ezekiel and Paul's letter; 1&2 Thessalonian and 1&2 Timothy by Pr Lai An Chuan. We learned about the criteria we need as a servant of God. I have met some new brethren from West Malaysia here during the theology.

After ended, there is a national youth committee seminar, be held in Kajang church and Broga Outpac. Many youth committee around West Malaysia joined the seminar.

I wasn't in the list, but I was asked to replace Bro. Wilson to atttend it. We enjoying the outdoor activities in Broga Outpac. We cancelled the hill climbing because of the heavy rain at the yesterday night. In the same time we also learned about the leadership which taught by Dn Jeremiah Chong, Dn. Isaiah and another Deacon( don't know his name). We divided to our own church and plan activity for 1st half year in 2010 which is called Program Adam 2011. Every churches presented many great ideas.

The time ended so fast. Everyone back to their hometown. And I am going back to my hometown. May God always be with all of you. And hope to see you guys soon...

Shalom and Ping an...

T.T miss my theology in Sabah..

No comments: