Monday, September 20, 2010

Carrying back the cross

Today the 1st day of lecture after holiday. My holidays mood still ON..=.=

I feel so hard. My assignments, project, quizzes and test too. Still have many to do. I feel so scared with all of it. This world wont be forever. Will be destroyed one day. My test on wednesday. Havent study yet, and still have many to read. Why i still so relax? What am I going to be in the future? haiz. God, please help me. Am I going to go through all of this? Where can I release all of this sadness? Nobody will understand me..T.T only You.

I am now at the middle of the sea. I need something to hold. Only You, my Lord. I come to study to learn something to serve you. But yet, i still not satisfy with myself. My mood of studying still not activate et. Is it because I have stopped from studying about one year? Hmn.. Please open my way. Show me the way. You are my only hope. Please strengthen me to carrying this cross You has given to me. Guide me, as a lost sheep. i am lost in this world. I need You, my Lord. Amen.

Life still going on.

No comments: