Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Holidays Mood...ACTIVATED

I received a call from my last sunday.. My grandma has passed away on that morning about 10am++.. A lovely grandma.. Thanks God, she lived in this world for 91 years. now it is the time to back to His side. She passed away in peacefully. First person I met, who never fall sick in her life. Even flu , cough or fever. A healthy grandma.. And she just passed away because of old and weak.. And, I have no chance to go home and see her for the last time. But, I will meet her when the time has come.=)

Now is my Uni semester break for 2 weeks. I am going to Port Dickson for the Extended Theology Course about one week.. Perhaps, it is the time for me to spend my time to with Him. I still have another Mid Sem for my physic engineering after holiday... Yet, I still dont understand.. But, will cover it after back from theology.

Now,I am going to declare:

HOLIDAYS MOOD ACTIVATED!

Happy Holiday....=)

No comments: