Sunday, August 29, 2010

Taking the root downward...

Assignments, quizzes, and mid-sem..... I am getting busy in getting ready for all these... But still can still feeling empty in my heart. I need comfort, peace.... Thanks God, I still have time to go to church at this weekend and overnight there.. after sabbath service, we, the tertiary students were sitting together and sharing about our life in campus.. everyone shared their feeling.. How does God helped them during all the difficulty. I also remembered the time He guided me during my diploma life. In church, is the best place. I am glad can spend my time and serving Him in here. Together with the youth here joining activities.. Singing praise the Lord, even my voice not so good.. But, still enjoy it.. Feels the joy in Him.. Thank you, Lord.

Tomorrow(30/8/10) and friday(3/9/10) has haave math quiz. Still don't understand at all. Feel want to ponteng service.. but, I didn't.... I still made it.. Although I am still doubting about myself, and worrying about my study during service and it is not good to do so..... but I believe He understand me.. Living in the flesh and become weak.. I prayed to Him.. Long time never do so.. Communicate with Him alone inside the chapel since leaving Sabah.. Life as student full of stresses... Perhaps, this is our cross... How difficult the life is, how difficult the study is, nothing is going to stop us from serving Him and praising Him..

Take root downward, bear fruit upward..

No comments: