Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I am a snail, not a tortoise, I am a toy car, not a sport car; I am a pedestrian, not a runner...


My study is killing me.. My math is making me dead... Feel very hard... My neurons are slow.. Hard to understand.. especially math.. need to do step by step.. cannot skip the step, if not, i will die... Everyone so clever.. can catch up everything in few second.. my ratio to them is 1:1000 fast in understanding things... Gosh... how am I going to survive... After holiday got another mid sem for physic engineering.. Lagi kanasai.... My last time taking physic and chemistry was about 5 years ago... During SPM 2005....>.<>


I have already got 0 mark for my quizzes.. Now the mid-sem is attacking now... still have no idea how to pass it... T.T i believe that everyone in this world has their special characteristic or skills. Yet, I still dunno what things am I pro with... Do this do that all kanasai... hanging in the middle.. no result at all.. Hmmnn... How could I manage all of this...??

Sometimes will feel want to give up and buy ticket back to Sabah.. haiz.. =.=" But, I cant.. i have a vision to achieve it....!!!

i am very stress...!!!! Brain is being squeezed... AARRRGGGHHH..!!!!
My Lord, you are the only one my hope. You do understand how is my feeling now.. Bearing the cross of the student.. This feeling makes me remembered to you... Please help me, and guide me... Strengthen my faith, give me wisdom.. So, I could face all of this in your guidance... I cant handle this all.. Only you could bring me out from this suffers...



No comments: