Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sorrow, lugubrious, dismal...~~~ U.U

Quiz, quiz and quiz.... 6 weeks... It has been 6th week... What have i gained? People answered easily, and me? Pass up with an empty paper... Gosh...!!! Feel so stupid with myself.. People can understand easily, but me? Just like a kindergarten standard.. Didn't understand even 20%... Other people could understand what the lessons are about.. Just like taking an aeroplane to reach the destination in the short time. But me, need to travel by my feet.. So lame and damn slow... How to catch up? My brain has malfunctioned? How am i going to take my MidSem test? So sad...

Just like a seed fell among the thorns.. Am I able to bear all this? 4 years.. I need to face all of this for four years... Betting my time in here... Can this seed able to face all of this and grew up in this four year? I bring my vision to here. I come to study not for myself. God, please help me.. You are the only one who knows how is my feeling is. Please show me the way. Cheer me, just like how you cheered Jonah. Guide me, just like how you guide Moses and Joshua. I can't face and bear all of this.. You are my only help....~~~ T.T

No comments: