Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The new house of the seed~~

I was afraid before come to UKM here. There is no people who I know. Only Him accompany me. My meal time has delayed, and afraid to get gastric. In KK, I already inform or send and letter of announcement to Malaysia GA that I will come to KL here to study, perhaps will attending service in Kajang Church. Thanks God, Preacher Joseph called me on the day I arrived to KL. I was staying at my cousin's that day. I am glad to hear that there is a brother who is also studying in UKM too.

Until the 3rd week I am in UKM, I managed to go to church, KTM. What great arrangement from HIM. There is a KTM station near UKM and our campus also prepared the bus to send and pick-up students in the station. And, I go to Kajang KTM station alone. Bro. Vincent Lai picked me up and go to church. I am very happy. Finally can reach to His house. So miss to go to church.

Thanks God, at here I am able to attend church service, joining choir and youth class too. I hope that i could spent more time to go to church. His church is the best place to go. I will arrange my time, so can go to church every time.

Immanuel~~

No comments: