Sunday, August 15, 2010

A new seed

Hmnn.. This blog is dead for 8 months.. well.. Thanks God, I am now currently further my study in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi selangor here.. This is a great experience.. My first time to travel alone to a new place where nobody i know.

I really never think that I am studying in University now.. The university life doesn't like as my Diploma life. There are many activities can be joined. what i mean is, there are many opportunities for us hear to learn except book knowledge. In University, the students are encouraged to improve their soft skills.

We were given speech by the Professors, and some invited guests. They are all educating us to be a graduates, which not only success in the academic, but also rich with soft skills, which are useful for us to find job and become a marketable fresh graduates. 4 years to go, and I am now in the beginning. Hope I could succeed to obtained my Degree scroll with Honour ^^ and become a marketable engineer. To hope to have a great happiness life with my family and my beloved. My age maybe quite late to graduate, but as long as I hardworking and seek God.

I CAN DO IT. YES I CAN!!

No comments: