Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sushi King RM 2 Bonanza..!!

Sushi King Bonanza is coming again..!!! I was planned to go with my dai gajie since last semester, since she likes to eat very much.... However, on last monday, my dailou received a call from one of our coursemate. He said got 3 juniors wanted to go for Sushi King. My dai lou who seldom go to Japanese food agreed immediately. Then I follow him, so there were 5 of us..

Thanks God, not many people were on the queue, so we got our sit in few minutes. Everybody were aiming the Unagi (eel), Prawn, and the Salmon..wow.. our limits only for one hour. At last I ended by eating 11 plates, the most among them. I thought no more for this promotion period.

Yesterday, after the Anual General Meeting, we decided to go again. This time was only with my coursemates. There weer 10 of us. we depart from our campus from 7pm. It was about 7.30 we reached there. Wow..the queue was long like snake. We keep waiting by taking turn... We got our seats at 9.20PM....!!!

Everybody were hungry, we keep take what we like..all looked like didn't eat for days...>.<
At this time, you all can see how the greedy people are, where only come during promotion...=.=

Thanks God, we enjoyed on that night.!

No comments: