Monday, October 17, 2011

My friend's best friend.

In the morning, I opened my Facebook, and I saw someone posted "Bro Tony Yeoh was called to the Lord. Please pray for the bereaved family so that God will comfort them". I wonder who is him, and them I search Tony Yeoh in facebook and look into his profile picture. I was shock, he looks like bro. Timothy's face. I asked another my friend, she said 'Yes, he is Timothy's dad'.

On that night, we went to his house for service in Subang Jaya. Timothy was testified on that night. He has a good relationship with his dad since he was a child. He said his father is his best friend. His dad taught him very things, especially spiritually things.

I was touched to hear it. I am glad to hear he has a good father to lead him in Lord since he was a child, and discussed about spiritual teachings. It is really seldom to see some situation like this. I hope I could do so, to have a family with growing faith in the Lord.

May God will comfort Bro. Timothy's and his family. God Bless

No comments: