Monday, October 10, 2011

Ayer Tawar => Kampung Koh => Bercham , Ipoh.







I received a call from a sister, asked me whether able to go to Perak region with Dn. Jeremiah for helping interpreting work or not on coming Sabbath day on last Thursday night, 6th October 2011.

I was wonder why she asked me, because usually there are some people will go from Petaling jaya Church. She said Kajang church also involved for helping this divine work. And then I accept it and going to stay in Dn. Jeremiah's house on Friday night where, we are going to depart at early morning on the next day. Unfortunately, class was dismissed around 6pm. So, I was late to get to PJ church on that night and missed the night service. Then I was overnight in church with a nother sister, who were also going to help in REU work.

In the morning, Dn. Jeremiah arrived to church to pick up us with his little sky blue Peugeot. We deparedt to Ayer Tawar church where, it took about 3 and a half hour to reach. The Ayer Tawar church is a new building where it just been dedicated in last year, 2010. The service was started at 11am. It was only few of them, members of Ayer Tawar church, but never mind the service is still going on, because God will still be with us.

"For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them." ( Matthew 18:20)

After the service, I looked around the church. I saw many old pictures hanging on the wall. Guess, what I found. I saw Elim Choir from Kota Kinabalu in 1997. It was an old photo and only few of them inside the picture. This it is :



After that, we went for lunch and we enjoyed 'beer'. It was the barley inside the bottle. They are reusing the bottle of 'beer' to fill with the barley drink. We continue to our journey to Kg. Koh after the lunch. There were 2 'orang asli' members there. The service started from 3pm to 4pm, and we have a mini choir practice for upcoming KKR at there.

We continue our journey to Ipoh, because Dn. Jeremiah was going to attend a meeting in Bercham Church. I met some of Sabah members and Preacher Habakuk Hee. He went to Sabah before in 2005 and we told me some of his experince in Sabah, especially during KKR in Penampang church. =P

The next day, we departed to PJ church from Ipoh at 9am and arrived at 11am. Since there are also has cleaning activity for upcoming Central Region KKR. So I helped at there before back to my campus. We finished around 1pm and went to McD for our lunch. Thanks for sis. Pei Fung & sis. Pei Xia for sending me to LRT station...may God always be with both of you. After back to my room in 2 hours, I sat down and rest.

I am really thanks to God for giving me opportunity to join this trip. I learned something which it replaced my weaknesses. Sometime I was thinking should I interpret or not since it was only few people. I know it was a bad thinking as a God's servant. I remembered one of the teachings in bible.

"What man of you, if he has a hundred sheep and should lose one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness (desert) and go after the one that is lost until he finds it?" ( Luke 15:4)

This taught me that even it is only one soul, I still need to interpret because he or she is also one of us. I hope I could have another chances to help in this divine works and visit to various churches in West Malaysia here. Amen.






No comments: