Sunday, October 24, 2010

A happy weekend ~ A little testimony

Thanks God, today i joined the outdoor activities with the REU in kajang church. We went to Taman Pertanian in Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam and High 5 bread factory. It was wonderful trip, even I slept inside the bus.

I feel great when being here. Could join church activities. My exam coming soon, yet my feeling still with Him. I know He has guided me to further my study in UKM here. And i believe that He will guide me through all of the problems I will face in future. I hope this following years can train my faith to a better one. That reminds me a theme during the youth fellowship in Sabah.


To The Better Serving.


He has His plan on me. I hope that what i learned at here whether in UKM or at Kajang church here, I could use all what I have learned to serve Him. The faith to God sometimes hard to sustainable..

Just like what the bible said in Gospel of Mark "the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak".. May God always strengthen my faith and everyone in Christ. Amen.

No comments: