Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20-10-2010

20102010, what a nice date for my 22nd birthday.. I am thank to God, for His Love and Grace that I am still under His care.

I received my birthday present from my Faculty.. It was my Mid Sem result for math. And my result is terrible. I don't know why. Why didn't I feel sad or bad mood? Maybe i already know the results or God is comforting me. Thanks God.

Engineer never fails otherwise it will be ruined. But I don't know what am I thinking now. Hmn.. I wish to climb back from the fallen I did. No mood to study, and Exam is coming.

I just wish i could pass, then it will be ok.. Hope my transcript won't ugly.. I know I am unable to get A for my math and other subjects. There is a little hope, and I still can fix it during final exam. Gambateh.

Life still go on...

No comments: