Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tenom: My Half-blood Hometown

Last week i went to outstation at Limbang. Then this week we went to tenom, my kampung..






There is a superstore.. they requested to change server, coz their server was slow and tua oredy.. so, we went to tenom and changed server .... from beginning my boss do it alone.. i just sit and stand at beside only... he ran here and ran there.. i dont understand what did he do..@@

after changed the server... DIE..!!!whole superstore system has problems...@@ problems come from here and there.. there was 10 counters... u count la... supertore only... not hypermarket... not easy to do.. but never mind... my boss do i t all... coz i dunno how to do.. so i just help him to watch..

On that day.. i just stand and sit from morning till 8pm... so boring... then me and my collugue A went to buy some foods and drinks from the superstore and the hawkers at outside.. then we found something interesting.. guess what.. their food and drinks are cheaper than KK price... let see the diagram below...:






How..? cheap leh... now i can imagine how kedekut those businessmen in KK.. At 6pm, my another collugueB went to buy pisang goreng.. he didnt know the quantity of the pisang goreng for RM1.. so he bought Rm 2.. wao.. more than 30 pcs.. 4 of us ( Me, my boss, collugue A and B) eat the pisang goreng... Then 3 of us went inside the superstore to kemas our things.. my collugue B alone at outside eat all the pisang goreng... hahaha... he looked like want to throw up oredy... xD

Then we back to KK.. before that we take our dinner at keningau... In the reastaurant we eat... we saw a round table.. with old men and the table was full with Tiger Beer.... they were crazy.. one of them drunk.. keep said foul languages and words in the public.. we just laugh and felt embrassed.. Lol... crazy old men...

After we took our dinner, we continue our journey back to KK... so tired.. and then the next day.. I went into my boss' room.. Guss what..


I PASSED UP MY RESIGNATION LETTER...!!! HAHA ( Is it Funny)?

No comments: