Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Limbang

Yesterday, 20th JULY 2009... Dis is my first time outstation to other country and state. I went to Sarawak and Brunei(pass by only).. I went to Limbang with my boss...

The town is quite nice.. when we reached to the customer, the Chinese's dialect in sarawak were different with sabah here.. i remembered my college friends from sarawak at time..T.T and those Iban's malay dialect also different.. i couldn't hear part of the words they said.. hard to catch.. LoL

at nite. we stayed at Purnama Hotel.. when i stay at the window and look at outside.. =.= so quiet. no cars and shops were open..all closed at 5pm only the pubs and those whore hanging around.. haha

we took our dinner by 'tapau' KFC and bring to our room.. when i take my order.. haha.. she prepared all the foods i ordered and say thank you please come again to me... then i replied her.. where is my drinks... Lol.. she only gave me the chicken without drinks.. she felt so paiseh( malu).. xD maybe she is newbie.. so i dont care. just take my meals and go to find cigar.. dont misunderstand. i dont smoke, but my boss gave me an order to go buy for him.. afther that I went back to my room.. when i take my dinner.. =.= she forgot the spoons.. how are we going to eat our coleslaw and mashed potato...? i decided to back to the kfc and take, but lazy.. just use hotel's coffee spoon..


In the morning we were provided FREE BUFFET BREAKFAST... GUESS WHAT... fried mee hoon and sausages as the main course... >.<>.<

then i just sleep in car and my boss drove till kk..

No comments: