Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Skipped class for the 1st time in this semester...T.T

We were facilitators of the orientation month last month and it is now over. We were asked to have a dinner as an appreciation to all of us and we were also given a certification of appreciation.

We ate alot, and there were many foods. we enjoyed the night especially with the BSMM (Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia - Red Crescent) members..)

We ate a lot of satays and the cendol was nice. We went back around 10pm, but reached my hostel, I couldn't sleep. I still can feel the food in my stomach and haven't digested all yet. I wait until 3am, but still have a little bit full more. But I can't stand anymore, because I was too tired and my class at 8am morning..

"Congratulations"... I overslept, and this is my first time I skipped my class. It was a regretful things I ever did.. Sad.

No comments: