Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Chronicle of Malaysia

I went to Popular Bookstore, in Sunway. I saw a book and i took a look in it.

It is 'The Chronicle of Malaysia'. The book contains many differences categories such as sports, achievements, events, and histories happened in our Malaysia from 1957 - 2007.

I saw many things, or history where I never learned it in History, especially the old photos where it had been taken during the days. Hope it could be stored forever for the youngster Malaysians.

I was enjoy with the process of Independent Day of Malaysia. How was our late Tunku Abdul Rahman doing that time, 3 generations were played a part of the important role in our country ( Dato Jaafar bin Haji Muhammad, Dato Onn Jaafar and Tun Hussein Onn). Not forget to Tun Dato Sri Tan Cheng Lock, the founder of MCA.

Seeing our late Tunku Abdul Rahman holding Tun Sri come out from his car during his golden age after Tunku Abdul Rahman became the 1st Prime Minister of Malaysia. What kind of respect that we hardly see today in the politic worlds.

Others than that, I saw the legacy or Hall of Fame of the Sidek Brothers. They were great and I learned they created a service called Sidek's service. It is skill they were using during opening the service by beating the feather of the shuttlecock, not the base. And, it was banned by the IBF (International Badminton Federation).

There a lot of good stories in our history. Hope I could get it.

*This is just a sharing and do not have any relation to any political views. Thank you.

No comments: