Thursday, October 28, 2010

Everything is ruined....Argh...!!!!!

Just finished the 1st paper last nite. I feel so sad. I did not do well. Many blank on my answer sheet. Really stress. What I studied never out, and the formula never came out from my mind during exam. Everyone did so well. The hand non-stop writing on the exam sheet. I just dreaming for the 2 and half hours. Did not know what to write. I felt want to cry last nite during exam.. I am just such a loser.. haiz...T.T PHYSIC ENGINEERING...!!! I DO NOT WANT TO MEET YOU NEXT SEMESTER....!!!!

What should I do? What happened if I failed? Shall I came back to here to UKM? But i feel so shameful.. embarrassing.. No face to face with my family. I have already made a scar on my degree transcript. I feel so upset. What happened to me? I does this thing comes to me? I do not know what to do. NO..NO...NO....!!!!!!!!

Who am I? I don't see I am good in anything. Rubbish? or more worse that rubbish..? Hmn.. People gets what they study, and what about me? EMPTY CAN...

If I failed, like wasting my time and money here... My life like no direction. I just want to study to achieve my vision. But I already failed at the beginning. No wonder people said. Let it all just happen as God's will..

STUPIDITY HAS NO CURE..

And probably that is me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi chinvui,
It was a coincidence for me to bumped into your blog. No worries, there is always a blessing in disguise. I am having my fair share every now and then also. May the Lord go before u in everything you do. God bless. I hope this enlighten you a bit :)

tzeoi