Friday, September 11, 2009

what a cloudy evening...~.~

The sky so wide~~
I saw the bird fly so high~~
The sky getting darker and darker...
Thick clouds are coming from the east...
The rain is coming soon..

My office is cold..And I am freezing...coz the air-cond is facing with me....
I wish to remove it, but can't... It sealed on the wall..
H1N1 is dangerous... So, our employer asked and provided mask for us.. we have to wear it...
D@mn H1N1..!!

Then I make decision to walk at outside...
To see the traffice jam... There is a kedai runcit( mini store) next to my working place..
I saw some instant noodle... My stomach was crying...
So i bought it..





SEAFOOD NOODLES...!!!!
( Got Halal sign too) If I am Ministry of Food, I will put SIRIM sign too... safe to be eaten..^^




I pour some hot water into it.. while waiting it cooked, i filled my time by facebook-ing...
I open the cover.. the steam come out from inside... smell was good.. but dissappointed...
NO SEAFOOD INSIDE...!!!! Haiz.. but never mind....





JOM MAKAN...!!!

No comments: