Sunday, August 24, 2008

My 1st school, ST. Francis Kindergarten.^^

This my 1st school in my life, ST. Francis Kindergarten... This kindergarten is situated near the Sacred Heart Cathedral. There were many memories at that time. Hahaha... 1st time go to school, 6 years old.. I cried for a long period.. been forced to go to school by parents... KAKAKA... My dad said he will give me some money if i go, but i don't want. I threw the money away.. I still remember.. it was RM 1 coin.^^

About 2 to 3 weeks, i stopped to cry.. now i enjoy at there.. especially the playground.. there was a large swing, like a roller-coaster.. many of us like play that. we also like to search some frogs at the reused tyres.. haha, and then scared the girls..heehee ^^.

Before i go to school, there was a canteen opened by the cathedral.. I went there everyday and bought some sausages and eat it before go to class.. The sausages were so delicious. i still remember in 1st, year, there was a girl like to bring sweets to class.. i spent all of us.

The worst thing i couldn't forget. we were line up to take class photo, my friend, Malcom. He threw up from my back. oh... so disgusting.. the 'thing' was on my shirt and my shoe.... =.=' my face was unhappy in that photo.. sob..sob..

No comments: